Cynthia L. Deragon, DMD
I received my specialty training and certificate in periodontics at Louisiana State University in New Orleans. Originally from New England, I received my Doctorate in Medical Dentistry (D.M.D.) at the University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine and Bachelor of Science degree from Northeastern University in Boston. Prior to that, I worked as a registered dental hygienist before deciding to attend dental school and specialty training.
My focus is on laser-assisted new attachment procedures (LANAP), laser-assisted peri-implantitis procedures (LAPIP), dental implants, and cosmetic periodontal procedures such as treatment of gum recession.
My husband and I enjoy sailing and traveling with our three children.
I am a member of the following associations:
- Lee County Dental Society (President from 2014-2015 and 2001-2002)
- West Coast District Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association (currently serving as the Delegate for Lee County)
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Association